Winter Baseball Camp 2018
This 7-week program is designed to get your athlete ready for the long spring season. Campers will benefit from collegiate and professional instruction; engaging drills and games; live, indoor game play; pro-grade training gear; and more. Athletes will have a ball while they develop into better ballplayers! Sign up for winter baseball camp today.
- MLB pro, collegiate, and high school varsity instructors!
- Motivational speakers
- Intensive, upbeat skill instruction for all age groups!
- Focused rotations in hitting, pitching, defense, and baserunning
- Low instructor to athlete ratio
- Strength-building, conditioning and nutrition homework packet!
- Full sized batting cages, gymnasiums, and field turf when warm!
- Camp t-shirt and special camp handouts!
- Personalized video workout plan
- Much more!
6 – 13
* See below for more information on age groups
Dates & Times
*No camp on 1/13 and 2/17 due to holidays
**3/10 and 3/17 will be the makeup dates for this camp if earlier dates are cancelled due to weather
$379 for all 7 weeks (full package)
$269 for any 4 weeks (half package) *
$75 for any single week
* For the half package option, you will purchase a "Package" and then we will send you a redeemable code. Please follow the instructions on the screen after purchasing to learn how to redeem this code for the 4 sessions you would like to sign up for.
Friends School Baltimore gymnasium and indoor batting cages
Sign Up now!
Choose an option below to purchase anywhere from 1 to 7 weeks of our 2018 Winter Baseball Camp!
What if camp is canceled due to extreme weather?
Friends School Baltimore makes all decisions regarding the use of their facilities during extreme weather events. If camp needs to be canceled, we will be notified by Friends School and will subsequently notify all participants by email. The makeup dates for this camp are 3/10 and 3/17.
Do you separate athletes by age?
Yes. Athletes are separated into groups based on their age - ages 7 and 8, ages 9 and 10, and then ages 11-13 - so that they can train and play with athletes of similar age and skill level. This is done for safety as well as the enjoyment of all participants.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletic shoes and clothing are recommended. No cleats are allowed inside the Friends School gymnasium. Campers should bring all of their baseball/softball gear with them as well as any food/drinks they might need during the day.
If I purchase a Half (4 weeks) or Single (1 week) package, do I have to choose the dates I will be attending?
Yes. For 4 weeks, you will purchase a half package on our website, then you will be sent a redeemable code. You can then redeem that code for 4 individual weeks in the "Winter Baseball Camp 2018 - Individual Sessions" scheduling option. For a single week, simply select and sign up for the 1 to 3 weeks you would like in the "Winter Baseball Camp 2018 - Individual Sessions" scheduling option.
What if I am not sure which dates will work best for me?
Give us your best guess on the registration form as to which dates you will be attending. If you need to change one or more of these dates, just email us and let us know!
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!