Winter Tee Ball Camp 2018
Keep your little athlete's love for tee ball alive this winter! Bond together as you learn how to be a better coach, and your child a better player. We will show you how to teach the basics of baseball, and your athlete will see you transform from cheer-leader to coach. As you play real games alongside your child, experience how fun baseball can be when played the right way. The best part is: you and your athlete will have so much fun, you won't even realize you're learning!
- Guide your athlete through interactive activities, drills and games
- Learn to teach the game the right way from Impact's expert instructors
- Get to know the rules of baseball
- Bond with your child through the joy of baseball
- Learn, laugh and play together
- Cover a wide range of topics including hitting, fielding, throwing and base running
- Play real games alongside your athlete
- Gain the know-how to help your child succeed in sports
4 – 6
Dates & Times
5 Saturdays (12:00pm–1:00pm)
*No camp on 1/13 due to holidays
What if camp is canceled due to extreme weather?
If camp needs to be canceled, we will notify all participants by email as soon as we know. For scheduling reasons, no more than one session will be made up.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletic shoes and clothing are recommended. No cleats are allowed inside the Friends School gymnasium. Campers should bring all of their baseball/softball gear with them as well as any food/drinks they might need during the day.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!