Impact Baseball Camp 2018 @ Roland Park Elementary
Impact Baseball Camp offers a mix of skills and game play to engage athletes and help them improve their skills. Players will hone their current abilities and learn new skills through upbeat drills, repetitions, and competition. Upon completing the camp, all players will have the opportunity to win awards and receive personalized feedback and evaluations from coaches.
- Skills and drills that target specific mechanics in hitting, pitching, fielding and base running
- Live games and scrimmages
- Post-camp player evaluations and suggestions for improvement
- Current and former collegiate athlete instructors
- Daily competitions that make perfecting new skills fun
- End-of-camp award ceremony
- Indoor space and misting tent to beat the heat
6 – 13
Locations, Dates & Time
Extended Care (Optional)
For parents' convenience, we offer optional extended care from 3pm – 5pm for just $50 per week. Campers will be able to play a variety of sports and games with camp instructors during this time. To purchase extended care, choose it as an option at checkout.
What To Bring
- Baseball Gear (pants, cleats, and baseball equipment)
- Lunch and snack
- Water or gatorade (water will be provided)
How will groups be divided?
Athletes will be placed into rotation groups according to age. Groups will rotate together through stations, games, and competitions.
Should my athlete bring a lunch?
Yep! Athletes should bring a lunch each day they attend camp.
What if it rains or storms during camp hours?
We have indoor space available at the field as an option on wet weather days, so camp will not be affected by weather. We will play outside as long as conditions are safe!
What is the plan for the heat?
We will have a water tent set up with cool water and a misting station for athletes to cool down on hot summer days. Athletes will be given multiple water breaks throughout the course of the day.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletes will need all their baseball gear (including baseball pants, hat, cleats and a protective cup if they want to play Catcher). They should also bring sunscreen, lots of water, a snack, and a nutritious lunch.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!