Where do i go for my lesson?
We do lessons at Medfield Heights Park and Friends School Baltimore. If you don't know where your instructor is, you can them or call (443) 406-6665!
How do I pay?
You can pay online with our online scheduling software, or you can choose to bring a check or cash to the lesson. Checks can be made out to Impact Sports.
Which instructor should my athlete start with? Which instructor is best for my athlete?
- All of our instructors are experts who played collegiate level ball or higher and who are trained to work with youth. Instructors do have their specialties, but all instructors are able to teach any skills in their sport. We guarantee that your athlete will show improvement as well as rave about the lesson with any of our instructors, or we will provide a free lesson with another instructor! This applies not only to your first lesson, but to all lessons, so tryout a lesson with any instructor any time!
Where are lessons currently held?
- Lessons are held outdoors at Medfield Heights Park or indoors at Friends School of Baltimore, depending on the season and the weather. We try and do most of our lessons outdoors in the fresh air! If you have a question about lesson location, each of our instructors can be reached at their Impact email address, following this format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The weather looks spotty, what should we do?
- Instructors will call or email you to let you know the status of your lesson. Our outdoor cage has waterproof granite mix flooring, allowing us to still get in work after rain storms. If we must move the lesson indoors, or if we must reschedule the lesson, your instructor will contact you!
Can I purchase a package of lessons?
- Absolutely! When you purchase a package online, you will receive a code that links you to your credit. You can use this credit to book quickly and easily online! Families can save:
- 5% on 5 lesson packages
- 10% on 10 lesson packages
- Group and team lessons discounts are available by inquiry, just email us for rates!
Do purchased lessons from packages expire?
- Nope! We keep records of packages purchased and lessons used and honor lessons for life! If we have lesson openings, we may notify you as an opportunity to use lessons left in your account.
How can I contact an instructor directly?
- Each of our instructors can be reached at their Impact email address, following this format: email@example.com.
What are the differences among individual, group, and team lessons?
- Individual lessons pair an instructor with a single athlete.
- Group lessons allow athletes to bring a group of two or more athletes to work with an instructor.
- Team lessons are instruction for an entire baseball team.
When are lessons offered?
- Lessons are offered year round. See our online schedule for up to date times!
What is your cancellation policy?
- We understand that cancellations do happen. We greatly appreciate 24 hours notice. To ensure the most efficient schedule possible for all of our athletes, lessons cancelled within 24 hours are nonrefundable.
What ways can I book a lesson?
- You can book online through our software, or you can let us book for you! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I forgot to bring a check to the lesson. How can I pay?
- Simply email us at email@example.com and we will get you an online payment link right away!
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!