Have a question not covered below? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!
Where are lessons currently held?
- Lessons are held outdoors at Medfield Heights Park or indoors at Friends School of Baltimore, depending on the season and the weather. We try and do most of our lessons outdoors in the fresh air!
What is your cancellation policy?
- We understand that cancellations do happen. We greatly appreciate 24 hours notice. To ensure the most efficient schedule possible for all of our athletes, lessons cancelled within 24 hours are nonrefundable.
How can I book a lesson?
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a time that works best for you!
Which instructor should my athlete workout with?
- All of our instructors are experts who played collegiate level ball or higher and who are trained to work with youth. We typically pair athletes with instructors depending on their positions, goals for training, and skill level. Simply email us information about your athlete and we are happy to recommend an instructor right for them!
How do I pay?
- You can pay online with here online, or you can choose to bring a check or cash to the lesson. Checks can be made out to Impact Sports.
What are the differences among individual, group, and team lessons?
- Individual lessons pair an instructor with a single athlete.
- Group lessons allow athletes to bring a group of 2-4 athletes to work with an instructor (email for rates on 5+)
- Team lessons are instruction for your entire baseball team.
When are lessons offered?
- Lessons are offered year round indoors at Friends School and outdoors at Medfield Heights Park.
The weather looks if-y, what should we do?
- Instructors will call or email you to let you know the status of your lesson. If we must move the lesson indoors, or if we must reschedule the lesson, your instructor will let you know!
Can I purchase a package of lessons?
- Absolutely! Families can save:
- 5% on 5 lesson packages
- 10% on 10 lesson packages
- Group lessons discounts are available by inquiry, just email us for rates!
Do purchased lessons from packages expire?
- Nope! We keep records of packages purchased and lessons used and honor lessons for life! If we have lesson openings, we may notify you as an opportunity to use lessons left in your account.
How can I reach a specific instructor?
- Each of our instructors can be reached at their Impact email address, following this format: email@example.com.