Impact Home Run Baseball Camp 2018 @ Towson University
Learn how to dominate all aspects of the game at Towson stadium! The Home Run camp aims to develop the whole athlete by fusing mental concepts in the fundamental based competitions and live gameplay for a well rounded baseball experience. By understanding the "why" behind each play, athletes can understand what opposing teams are trying to do and can increase their chances of success. For example, when you know a fastball is probably coming on a 3-1 count, you have a great chance of hitting on out of the park! This camp is as fun as it is enlightening, and is perfect for athletes looking to make a lasting difference in their game!
- Skills and drills that target specific mechanics in hitting and base running
- Live games and scrimmages
- Home Run Derby with fence at Towson stadium
- Post-camp player evaluations and suggestions for improvement
- Current and former collegiate athlete instructors
- Daily competitions that make perfecting new skills fun
- Full use of facilities including: outdoor and indoor batting cages, collegiate dugouts, stadium seats, scoreboard etc
- End of camp tournament (parents invited to watch!)
- End-of-camp award ceremony
6 – 13
Locations, Dates & Times
Towson University Field (9:00am–3:00pm)
Extended Care (Optional)
For parents' convenience, we offer optional extended care from 3pm – 5pm for just $50 per week. Campers will be able to play a variety of sports and games with camp instructors during this time. To purchase extended care, choose it as an option at checkout.
What To Bring
- Baseball Gear (hat, pants, cleats, and baseball equipment)
- Lunch and snack
- Water bottle or gatorade (water will be provided)
- Note: No metal cleats, sunflower seeds, or bubblegum allowed on field
How will groups be divided?
Athletes will be placed into rotation groups according to age. Groups will rotate together through stations, games, and competitions.
Should my athlete bring a lunch?
Yep! Athletes are asked to bring a lunch to each day of camp.
What if it rains/storms or is too hot to play during camp hours?
We have indoor space available at the field as an option on wet weather days, so camp will not be affected by weather. We will play outside as long as conditions are safe! In the case of heat, athletes will be given multiple water breaks throughout the course of the day.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletes will need all their baseball gear (including baseball pants, hat, cleats and a protective cup if they want to play Catcher). They should also bring sunscreen, lots of water, a snack, and a nutritious lunch.
My athlete is slightly older/younger than the age limit, can they still attend?
We want everyone to have an opportunity to experience an Impact camp! If your athlete is comfortable playing with kids slightly older or slightly younger than them, they are welcome to join! Simply email us to let us know that your athlete is interested.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!