High School Hitting Camp 2018
Make sure you're prepared for the spring season with our 7-week High School Hitting camp. We'll cover concepts in both hitting and fielding, and we'll get your arms in shape with baseball specific conditioning. Becoming a better ball player is a year-round project and the winter months are a perfect time to increase your power and work the kinks out of your swing. After this camp, you'll enter tryouts in mid-season form with strength and confidence you didn't know you had!
- Two indoor batting tunnels, full weight room
- Hundreds of swings under the guidance and supervision of professional and college instructors
- Small group training and personal instruction
- Video analysis of swing mechanics
- Develop power and contact ability
- Information packet including strength-building, conditioning and nutrition knowledge
- Increase strength, baseball I.Q. and confidence at the plate
- Advanced concepts including situational hitting, hitting off-speed pitches, hitting to all fields, and the mental approach to hitting
13 – 16*
* age as of May 1, 2018
Dates & Times
*No camp on 1/14 and 2/18 due to holidays
**3/11 and 3/18 will be the makeup dates for this camp if earlier dates are cancelled due to weather
What if camp is canceled due to extreme weather?
If camp needs to be canceled, we will notify all participants by email as soon as we know. The makeup dates for this camp are 3/11 and 3/18.
Do you separate athletes by age?
Yes. Athletes are separated into groups based on their age so that they can train and play with athletes of similar age and skill level. This is done for safety as well as the enjoyment of all participants.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletic shoes and clothing are recommended. No cleats are allowed inside the Friends School gymnasium. Campers should bring all of their baseball/softball gear with them as well as any food/drinks they might need during the day.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!