Big League BP Training 2018
This camp is a GAME CHANGER for athletes playing this fall. Impact's Live BP hitting clinics are the perfect way for upcoming high school athletes to get extra professionally eyed swings to prepare for Sunday games. Athletes will rotate through live BP pitching on the big field, cage reps, live fielding, base running techniques, and more. We aim to have athletes walking away from sessions confident in their swings and mentally prepared with a good approach! Athletes will also get BEFORE AND AFTER Metrics testing in throwing speed, swing speed, 60 yard dash, etc to see their improvement!
- Live batting practice music and relaxed pre-game atmosphere
- Before and after metrics testing: Radar gun, swing speed, 60 yard dash, Agility testing, and more
- Inspirational speeches tailored to to get athletes in a positive, confident mindset
- "Approach of the day," introducing athletes to next level plate approaches based on situations
- Weekly base running situational walk-throughs to take into a game
- Fits perfectly with day of team practices: is less intensive and more individually focused
- Rotation stations with live BP, cage swings, live defense, whiffles, and more
- Professional Impact instructors
High School ages playing on a 90 foot diamond
Dates & Times
LIVE BP ROTATIONS Saturdays 1:30pm–3:30pm
Medfield Heights Park baseball field
What to bring
- All baseball gear (helmet, bat, batting gloves, glove)
- Athletic shorts and sneakers optional
- Water or sports drink
Will this be too much for my athlete if they are already playing fall baseball?
This program is designed for athletes who are playing weekend fall ball. Athletes who practice with their teams on Friday or Saturday will benefit from the added individual reps and personal mental approaches that are seldom covered in team practices. These workouts are much more relaxed and won't wear an athlete out for game day, but will instead aim to elevate their confidence and get them a solid feel for the sweet spot of their bat.
Can I participate in this program if I already play on another baseball team?
Yes! This program is meant for supplemental for development.
What if a session is cancelled due to weather?
An additional Saturday is reserved as a back-up day for rescheduling any cancelled sessions.
My son is barely over/under the age range for this program. Can he/she still participate?
We may allow older or younger athletes to participate depending on how comfortable they are playing at a high school level. This is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com with inquiries regarding your athlete.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletes should wear baseball pants or shorts and a comfortable tee shirt to games, and bring cleats or turfs as well as all their baseball equipment.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!