Elite Travel Training Camp 2018
Be the MVP of your travel team this season! Our elite athletes benefit from exclusive professional instruction and the best training tools available. Smaller groups allow instructors to give everyone the attention they deserve, and focused itineraries allow athletes to identify and improve their weaknesses in order to become more well-rounded players. Train with Impact this winter and get a leg up on the competition this spring!
- 2 sessions offered each Sunday
- MLB pro and collegiate instructors
- Small group training and personal instruction
- Video analysis of hitting mechanics
- Radar gun measuring pitching velocity
- Hundreds of supervised repetitions
- Information packet including strength-building, conditioning and nutrition knowledge
- Train with other Travel, Scout and Tournament team players
- Baseball-specific strength and conditioning exercises
- Build the skills you will need in the upcoming season
- Develop advanced skills with fun drills
9 – 13
* Age as of May 1st, 2018
** See below for more information on age groups.
Dates & Times
* No camp on 1/14 and 2/18 due to holidays
** 3/11 and 3/18 will be the makeup dates for this camp if earlier dates are cancelled due to weather
What if camp is canceled due to extreme weather?
If camp needs to be canceled, we will notify all participants by email as soon as we know. The makeup dates for this camp are 3/11 and 3/18.
Do you separate athletes by age?
Yes. Athletes are separated into groups based on their age so that they can train and play with athletes of similar age and skill level. This is done for safety as well as the enjoyment of all participants.
What should my athlete wear/bring with them to camp?
Athletic shoes and clothing are recommended. No cleats are allowed inside the Friends School gymnasium. Campers should bring all of their baseball/softball gear with them as well as any food/drinks they might need during the day.
If my athlete has never played for a travel, elite or tournament team, can he/she still participate?
This program is designed for elite travel players. For this reason, we require that all participants have some travel or elite team experience. If your athlete has never played travel ball, check out our Winter Camp.
Have another question? Send us a quick email and we'll get back to you!